In order to set up your account, there are a number of features that must be enabled by Temeda. Once this is done, you will be notified by Temeda that your account is ready for Setup. To set up your account, you need to complete 5 steps.
- Create your Location/Terminal
- Enable an enrolled asset with ELD / AOBRD
- ELD / AOBRD Admin Creation
- ELD / AOBRD Driver Creation
- Update PT-30 ECM Connection Type
Each driver needs to download and use the eTrack Mobile App. From the eTrack Mobile App, they will need to create their Trips.
1. Create your Location/Terminal
- Login to Temeda.com using your Username and Password
- Create your Location/Terminal and fill out the required fields
- Admin > Locations > Add Location > ELD > Check ‘Enable ELD for this Location’ > Fill out all required fields
2. Enable an enrolled asset with ELD / AOBRD
- ‘Admin’ > ’Assets’ > Locate the asset and select ‘Edit’ > Click ’ELD’ > Check
- ‘Enable ELD for this Asset’ > Fill out all required fields
3. ELD / AOBRD Admin Creation
- An admin must create a ‘Driver’ whose ‘User Type’ is Client
- To do this, navigate to ‘Admin’ > ’Drivers’ > ’Add Driver’ > Click ’ELD’ > Check ‘Enable ELD for this Driver’ > Select User Type ‘Client’ > Fill out all required fields
4. ELD / AOBRD Driver Creation
- To do this, navigate to ‘Admin’ > Click ’Drivers’ > Click ’Add Driver’ > Click ’ELD’ > Check ‘Enable ELD for this Driver’ > Select User Type ‘Driver’ > Select ‘Driver Manages Trip’ > Fill out all required fields
- Please note, the Login/UserID and Password you are creating will be the Login/UserID and Password the driver will use to login to the Phone/Tablet App. Drivers can now download and login to the app.
- How to use the App http://www.atsfleettracking.com/atsdemo.mp4
5. Update ECM Connection Type
Click Admin > Assets. Next, select the asset that has the proper connection type for that asset and Save.